Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby MUCKO » Tue Feb 09, 2016 2:37 pm

Anyone in the market for a 30/06 it is by all accounts new it has only fired 20 odd rounds to sight it in i have some 180grn and some 165grn ammo.
looking for around $900
1 x

User avatar
dynastar27
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 11:25 am
Location: manukau
x 10
x 3

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby dynastar27 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:04 pm

fark will swap ya with the .223 lol
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby MUCKO » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:55 pm

i want money to put towards a decent bi noc rangefinders
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby MUCKO » Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:57 pm

will sell my leopold rx II rangefinders as well good for around 400yds even thou they try to cliam 750yrds
0 x

User avatar
Gibo
Posts: 517
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:02 am
Location: The Hill
x 148
x 22

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby Gibo » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:15 am

Sucks seeing all Brads toys aye mate!! Makes ya do funny shit to get new gears ha ha
0 x

User avatar
Neckshot
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 pm
x 34

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby Neckshot » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:27 am

Bro just selotape ya range finder to the top of ya Binos bro.......job done

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby MUCKO » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm

I tested the rangefindersat the port yesterday the best i could get off a reflective surface was around 435yrd a bit short of the 750yrds they claim. they dont range far enough for my needs. buy my 30/06 jase you know you want to, pick it up in easter bro.
0 x

User avatar
Neckshot
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 3:07 pm
x 34

Re: RE: Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby Neckshot » Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:31 pm

MUCKO wrote:I tested the rangefindersat the port yesterday the best i could get off a reflective surface was around 435yrd a bit short of the 750yrds they claim. they dont range far enough for my needs. buy my 30/06 jase you know you want to, pick it up in easter bro.

If I wanted a furty o six I would buy a rem mag mate;). Nah I'm good with the sweede.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby MUCKO » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Gibo wrote:Sucks seeing all Brads toys aye mate!! Makes ya do funny shit to get new gears ha ha


i was pissed with the rx II bro i just want to range out to 1000. i dont need hunting tools like brads just a rangefinder that works in my range i want to shoot in bi nocs make more sense then mono.
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: RE: Re: Howa 1500 ss 30/06 nikko sterling 3-9x40

Postby MUCKO » Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:26 pm

Neckshot wrote:
MUCKO wrote:I tested the rangefindersat the port yesterday the best i could get off a reflective surface was around 435yrd a bit short of the 750yrds they claim. they dont range far enough for my needs. buy my 30/06 jase you know you want to, pick it up in easter bro.

If I wanted a furty o six I would buy a rem mag mate;). Nah I'm good with the sweede.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk


i just wont use it bro i have the 6.5/06 and the 8mm so no need for it better to free up the funds and get something i will use.
0 x


Return to “Buy Sell or Swap”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Website by RAZOR Web Design