WHAT TO EXPECT BUYING ONLINE

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: WHAT TO EXPECT BUYING ONLINE

Postby Scribe » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:53 pm

scouser wrote:Hi Scribe, sorry to hear that, always had great customer service from them, bought at least 4 firearms from them no drama.....

Serious Shooters were pleasant enough to deal with and I liked that. But there was no follow up. It wasn't until I contacted them that I found they didn't have my order in stock. It was the 20th of this month in answer to another of my emails that they admitted they could not find a supplier either.

Funny I suppose but I have paid over the money and today I get an email from Outdoor Supplies saying they no longer have Winchester small rifle primers in stock. So reloading is delayed for another week by the looks
0 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:31 pm

Yea go the federal primers. Destroyyourboltfaceter is just not worth the risk even if the bulk of thier issues were lr primers.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
0 x

Neckshot

Re: RE: Re: WHAT TO EXPECT BUYING ONLINE

Postby Neckshot » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:58 pm

veitnamcam wrote:Yea go the federal primers. Destroyyourboltfaceter is just not worth the risk even if the bulk of thier issues were lr primers.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Absolutely. Winchester primers are unreliable at best.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
1 x

MUCKO
Site Admin

Postby MUCKO » Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:19 pm

Scribe wrote:Thanks Happy, Contacting them now.

as @happy quoted these guys are good otherwise i would deal with http://www.reloaders.co.nz/ excellent service there as well. will you be in the new place next weekend will do the road trip.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:41 pm

MUCKO wrote:
Scribe wrote:Thanks Happy, Contacting them now.

as @happy quoted these guys are good otherwise i would deal with http://www.reloaders.co.nz/ excellent service there as well. will you be in the new place next weekend will do the road trip.

How's it going 'Mucko'. I have been in the new place since Wednesday. Still cleaning and unpacking here at the moment.

Almost a heat wave up here, we must be closer to the Equator for sure. Took half a day off to go fishing yesterday morning I needed a rest from all the hard work. Chased the Harvester again and lucked in with a full bin of nice fish. No photo's as I havn't seen my camera since Whakatete Bay.

We will be pleased to see you Mucko, Wife and family. I have been trying to get a bit of a handle on what is happening here. My Wife may well fly to Brisbane this week as my Daughter is having a baby any day soon. My other daughter is threatening to coming up with her partner and two children to stay this next weekend if Julie has not had to leave for Brisbane already.

So no one will commit themselves and I am up in the air and waiting for things to hopefully clarify itself before to many more days have passed. We would love to have you as our guests so what are your plans Mucko???.
0 x

MUCKO
Site Admin

Postby MUCKO » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:34 pm

Well @scribe we are a laid back bunch so will happily drive up for a visit when your not rushed off your feet. sunrise must be breathtaking in the new place. glad to see your getting your reward for all the years of hard work.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:16 pm

MUCKO wrote:Well @scribe we are a laid back bunch so will happily drive up for a visit when your not rushed off your feet. sunrise must be breathtaking in the new place. glad to see your getting your reward for all the years of hard work.

Sorry 'Mucko' not a great welcome was it. Its just circumstances that have got in the way this time around. Next time you can get up this we will be better organised. I suppose that's not so easy with the kids though. I have found the camera so I might take a photo I may have to let the sun go down a bit as its all glare coming off the sea.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:44 pm

Scribe wrote:
MUCKO wrote:Well @scribe we are a laid back bunch so will happily drive up for a visit when your not rushed off your feet. sunrise must be breathtaking in the new place. glad to see your getting your reward for all the years of hard work.

Sorry 'Mucko' not a great welcome was it. Its just circumstances that have got in the way this time around. Next time you can get up this we will be better organised. I suppose that's not so easy with the kids though. I have found the camera so I might take a photo I may have to let the sun go down a bit as its all glare coming off the sea.

0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:46 pm

0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:49 pm

0 x

Return to “Commercial Dealers and our Advertisers”