Getting Screwed

Scribe
Site Admin

Getting Screwed

Postby Scribe » Wed May 22, 2019 9:44 am

This Is What They Call A Double Screwing.

They have done us one way now they are going to roll us over and do it another.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christ ... FjopmlrCxo
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Getting Screwed

Postby Scribe » Wed May 22, 2019 1:53 pm

I love the way just before they screw you they try to make the argument that owning a firearm is a privilege. It is not, as anyone who has carried one whilst engaged in warfare will tell you. Any farmer who requires one on the farm will tell you. Any Helicopter operator or pest controller will tell you. Any hunter who hunts to feeds his family will tell you that firearms are simply tools of my trade, No more No less.

Some City Pansy dressed up like a hot house flower may accept that Firearm ownership is a privilege but we do not.
One day as silly as it seems, but the way we are going makes it appear quite logical, owning a fishing rod or a boat will be called a privilege and only the rich will need to apply.
0 x

Sometimes

Postby Sometimes » Wed May 22, 2019 4:39 pm

Yip so many people are so out of touch with reality I hunt to put food on the table the press keeps hammering the law abiding licensed firearm owners I have not yet heard what the police are going to do about all the shootings in the south Auckland area shit head shooting shit head I would grantee that none of those f*^~|heads have a gun license and are the police hammering them no way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 x

northdude

Postby northdude » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:49 pm

they don't target them because they don't obey the law so its to hard but the law abiding rest of us well
0 x

northdude

Postby northdude » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:51 pm

the other thing is we also contribute to things as well considering our numbers we contribute more than our fair share
0 x

Sometimes

Postby Sometimes » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:12 am

As the government and police are busy disarming the licensed firearm owners I see that the government are rearming the police if you look back how this has happened in other countries it’s the beginning of loss of all freedoms for honest law abiding people very worrisome times ahead

0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:01 pm

Yes it’ll pay to keep a weather eye out for the potential goings on. It’s not looking particularly healthy and am a little in awe their stuff could happen in my lifetime. Makes you wonder how my kids are going to fare out of it....

0 x

northdude

Postby northdude » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 pm

all we can do is lead by example
0 x

Return to “Show us your latest shooter..”