MAE suppressors

MUCKO
Site Admin

Re: MAE suppressors

Postby MUCKO » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:53 pm

Scribe wrote:A wise man does not telegraph his punches or his problems in war. The Chinese have a favourite saying "Business Is War By Another Name"

On Wednesday I talked to a guy who travels to China on Dairy related business, he said in that country a couple of years ago the shop shelves selling baby formula were dominated by NZ products. Now those same shelves are dominated by Nestle's and other brands.

and nestle buy from fonterra, go figure, the top fonterra brass get paid far to much money for the return the farmers are receiving from their management or luck there of.
0 x

Cookie

Postby Cookie » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:26 pm

I had a MAE on my AR and thought it was great. It was a full steel muzzle forward unit. Only weighed 320 grams, which is bugger all for what you got.
Remember on an AR you want something that can take a bit of a beating. The idea of a light weight, all alloy unit on a semi seems a bit silly. Take the extra 50grams and be happy.

http://mae.co.nz/products/224-sts
0 x

Double Shot

Postby Double Shot » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:43 pm

Well I'm going to not make friends and influence people...

I have 3 MAE suppressors, with a 4th on the way, they are obviously a little heavier, but I think they work a treat...

.22WMR Can, .22-250 over barrel, .243 over barrel and .762 over barrel

Will no doubt have them with me while shooting goats, so I expect an ear bashing, no doubt from Rushy... ;)
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River

Postby Rushy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:13 am

The only ear bashing will come from the rifles that I bring. The loudner on my long range rig is particularly obnoxious but even my AR (which I will give a run out on the goats) has been known to rattle the old ear drum.
0 x

Double Shot

Postby Double Shot » Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:30 pm

Ah well Rushy perhaps another time, my new MAE arrives tomorrow, can't wait to try it out...
0 x

dynastar27

Postby dynastar27 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:30 am

fark yea ars are loud pulled the trigger at the range the other day with out ear muffs on and the ears were ringing man

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
0 x

Return to “Reloading and Ballistics”