Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Rushy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:47 pm

OK guys, taking the bull by the horns and organising it sufficiently in advance to allow everyone to organise the time away with her indoors, who is up for a weekend away at Piropiro Flats in the middle of November?

I will spit in the eye of the bad luck gods and travel down on Friday 13th and bring the makings for Scribes sweet and sour stiffy on a corpse camp oven dish.

Who is up for it?
0 x

Packhorse
Posts: 1413
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 6:26 pm
Location: Wharepapa South
x 94

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Packhorse » Sat Oct 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Bugga shit fuck think it's a scout camp for me that weekend otherwise it could of been a go. I reckon I could of got my wife to come with me n hold my hand....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Rushy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:23 pm

Packhorse wrote:Bugga shit fuck think it's a scout camp for me that weekend otherwise it could of been a go. I reckon I could of got my wife to come with me n hold my hand....


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bring the troop of scouts with you. She's a big bit of country down there.
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby MUCKO » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:51 pm

i will see you on the 13th,
0 x

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Rushy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:17 pm

MUCKO wrote:i will see you on the 13th,

Rights then let the planning begin. Who else is in?
0 x

User avatar
Happy
Site Admin
Posts: 663
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:23 pm
Location: Central North Island
x 112
x 108

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Happy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:31 pm

I d like too except for losing a staff member next Friday plus mother Hubbard not content with falling over last weekend is now back in hospital .
Man she's a toughie now many months past when she should have handed in her knife and fork . Good or bad who knows . Seems to be full of cheek still giving orders.
Funny old world !! Makes it hard to commit to any more than tomorrow..
0 x

User avatar
MUCKO
Site Admin
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am
Location: Tauranga
x 72
x 11

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby MUCKO » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:48 pm

Happy wrote:I d like too except for losing a staff member next Friday plus mother Hubbard not content with falling over last weekend is now back in hospital .
Man she's a toughie now many months past when she should have handed in her knife and fork . Good or bad who knows . Seems to be full of cheek still giving orders.
Funny old world !! Makes it hard to commit to any more than tomorrow..


so your a maybe mate
0 x

Barefoot
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 6:34 pm
x 11
x 5

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Barefoot » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:45 pm

I'm away hunting the weekend before so there is no way I'm getting a leave pass.
0 x

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Rushy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Barefoot wrote:I'm away hunting the weekend before so there is no way I'm getting a leave pass.

I never got the invite Stu. Bloody mailman.
0 x

Barefoot
Posts: 121
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 6:34 pm
x 11
x 5

Re: Piropiro Flats - 14 & 15 November

Postby Barefoot » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:55 pm

You still haven't learnt the secret handshake for the invite ;)
1 x


Return to “Up and Coming Events”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Website by RAZOR Web Design