Serious Shooters

Theses can be of any nature. Got a great deal tell us all here!
keneff

Serious Shooters

Postby keneff » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:39 am

I went in to Serious Shooters in Penrose in January with my Kiwi Saver funds ready to be spent, I'd already decided what I wanted and had a shopping list. I was initially served by Ben, who ordered in a Browning x-bolt in 270wsm for me. Went back in the following day because the rifle had arrived - but my FAL hadn't. Still had my shopping list, but Ben was away for the day, so the boss, Richard, looked after me. I gave him the list and we were off at a gallop, around the shop. As he grabbed things from the shelves, he looked at the price stickers and would say "Nah, we can do this better than that." I'm not sure how much he saved me, but it was a substantial amount from the prices I had got from others. And a really good discount on the x-bolt. I kspent quite a bit that day. I took home what I could without a FAL, and Richard stored the rest for me until I could pick it up, which wasn't until March.(3.5 months from when I applied until my FAL arrived!) Finally, the day arrived and I went to pick up my retirement present to myself. Richard had originally supplied a Burris scope, but I wasn't all that keen on it. No problemo. He took it back and ordered in the Vortex I wanted. I suppose this has been a long-winded way of saying I have been impressed and more than happy with the service I have been given all the way through my dealings with Serious Shooters, and this level of caring for this customer has coninued to this day. They have looked after me with ammo prices and the layby on a .22 i got from them a few weeks ago. another one of the guys there, Rees, has said he'll put the edge back on my knife that a mate "sharpened" for me. I have no vested interest in the shop or any of the staff there - I am just totally rapt with the way they have looke after me, and I am just one customer who will keep going back. If you are looking to buy anything gun-related I recommend that you give the guys at Serious Shooters try. They go out of their way to help.
Cheers,
Ken
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Serious Shooters

Postby Scribe » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 am

Service well above the ordinary anywhere deserves a good talking about.

Thanks keneff.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:51 pm

Bit far away for me to support but good to share the knowledge anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Postby Happy » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Good to hear I had great service from the Rotorua store as well :D
0 x

Willie

Postby Willie » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:21 pm

Excellent to hear that!
Above and beyond keeps the customer coming back for life not just one day. A lot of places could learn from this.

Sounds like a great set up you got yourself and now a customer for life!
0 x

Packhorse

Serious Shooters

Postby Packhorse » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:51 pm

Happy wrote:Good to hear I had great service from the Rotorua store as well :D

Ol' Honest Dave....I have to say I've bought a few items of him over the years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

tetawa

Postby tetawa » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Have brought the odd item over the years off them but find their website hard to follow with many items "sold" or "contact for a price"
0 x

Sakoman

Postby Sakoman » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 pm

Was in there labour weekend sat purchased the rock shooting stand they knocked forty bucks off it and I did not even ask. Was not on special at the time. So big thumbs up to them
0 x

Return to “Suppliers you like”