MAE

Theses can be of any nature. Got a great deal tell us all here!
User avatar
Double Shot
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:17 pm
Location: Whangaparaoa

MAE

Postby Double Shot » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Gary & Jeff have been absobloodylutely superb, have given advice and offered assistance more than I would expect and want to follow through with tuition..(long range shooting)

I have found their product to be fantastic, yes some will say heavy but frankly I don't mind, it works and that to me is what counts...the product appears well engineered, I'd recommend them if you're looking at a quality suppressor... and to top it off, when I had a major issue with a brand new rifle, they gave me direction which enabled me to have testing, repairs done and recoup my loses...

Bloody top blokes, cheers Gary & Jeff
0 x

User avatar
dynastar27
Posts: 217
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 11:25 am
Location: manukau
x 10
x 3

Re: MAE

Postby dynastar27 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:47 pm

Yea i need to pop back and see them as they are just down the road from work

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
0 x

Carpe Diem
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 9:23 am
x 53
x 8

Re: MAE

Postby Carpe Diem » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:29 am

Well,

Double Shot About to put it to the test. Made contact with the boys this morning for a supressor that would work for my current 300BLK as an overbarrel and with the consistent 5/8x24 thread work also for a future havy contour barrel 308 WIN.

Referenced you in the call said I wanted to 'em a chance before I sent it South for one. Jeff's having a wee lookaround today to see what he can lay his hands on and I've said I'll pop in if they have something Thursday morning to ensure fit etc. Really good to deal with over the phone (can't blame 'em for wanting to upsell me) I'll report back how I get on but certainly easier than sending down South for a custom build if they can match Mark's sharp price.

Cheers DS... report back soon
0 x

User avatar
Double Shot
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:17 pm
Location: Whangaparaoa

Re: MAE

Postby Double Shot » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:17 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Well,

Double Shot About to put it to the test. Made contact with the boys this morning for a supressor that would work for my current 300BLK as an overbarrel and with the consistent 5/8x24 thread work also for a future havy contour barrel 308 WIN.

Referenced you in the call said I wanted to 'em a chance before I sent it South for one. Jeff's having a wee lookaround today to see what he can lay his hands on and I've said I'll pop in if they have something Thursday morning to ensure fit etc. Really good to deal with over the phone (can't blame 'em for wanting to upsell me) I'll report back how I get on but certainly easier than sending down South for a custom build if they can match Mark's sharp price.

Cheers DS... report back soon


:lol: yeah I had a chat this morning about a unit to compliment my collection, almost tried talking me out of it... Jeff will always have a wee 'look around'... I look forward to hearing the news, may have to collect mine for me as well... ;)
0 x

Carpe Diem
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 9:23 am
x 53
x 8

Re: MAE

Postby Carpe Diem » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Yup so got one from Gary today it's now being sprayed up and collect tomorrow. So will report in how it performs eh! Give it a wee shoot on the weekend maybe!
0 x

User avatar
Double Shot
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:17 pm
Location: Whangaparaoa

Re: MAE

Postby Double Shot » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 am

Carpe Diem wrote:Yup so got one from Gary today it's now being sprayed up and collect tomorrow. So will report in how it performs eh! Give it a wee shoot on the weekend maybe!


Well I look forward to seeing it all in action mate... don't forget mine ;)
0 x

Carpe Diem
Posts: 179
Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 9:23 am
x 53
x 8

Re: MAE

Postby Carpe Diem » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:08 pm

All picked up this arvo... They even packaged yours in bubble wrap - Maybe they didn't trust that Id get it to you without any scratches or dings... :lol: :lol: :roll:

See ya Sunday...
0 x

User avatar
Double Shot
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:17 pm
Location: Whangaparaoa

Re: MAE

Postby Double Shot » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:All picked up this arvo... They even packaged yours in bubble wrap - Maybe they didn't trust that Id get it to you without any scratches or dings... :lol: :lol: :roll:

See ya Sunday...


Nice work Paul
0 x

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Re: MAE

Postby Rushy » Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:59 pm

Double Shot wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:All picked up this arvo... They even packaged yours in bubble wrap - Maybe they didn't trust that Id get it to you without any scratches or dings... :lol: :lol: :roll:

See ya Sunday...


Nice work Paul

Don't you fellah's go bringing any bloody quietener's to the loudener party this weekend. We want big hairy noise makers up at Barefoot's to piss the neighbours off.
0 x

User avatar
Double Shot
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:17 pm
Location: Whangaparaoa

Re: MAE

Postby Double Shot » Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:50 am

Rushy wrote:
Double Shot wrote:
Carpe Diem wrote:All picked up this arvo... They even packaged yours in bubble wrap - Maybe they didn't trust that Id get it to you without any scratches or dings... :lol: :lol: :roll:

See ya Sunday...


Nice work Paul

Don't you fellah's go bringing any bloody quietener's to the loudener party this weekend. We want big hairy noise makers up at Barefoot's to piss the neighbours off.


We'll see what we can do Rushy, might pop to coast care first to stop some bleeding, bloody knife... :lol:
0 x


Return to “Suppliers you like”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Website by RAZOR Web Design