Vizsla pups for sale

A place for discussion about Deer Dogs, Game bird Dogs, Pet Dogs all and any hunting or work or pet dogs or things that go woof !!
Longridge

Vizsla pups for sale

Postby Longridge » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:25 am

Hi guys, we have three male Hungarian Vizsla pups available from our latest litter. They will be ready to go to new homes from 25th June and will be Vet checked with first vaccination. These are out of my bitch Ruby who is a top indicator on deer who i used for two years pro hunting and has a very calm steady composure. The Sire is a very good bird dog on waterfowl and upland game. For more info and photo's check out our Facebook page ' Longridge Hunting NZ ' or ph 02040639917 or 07 8834758. We are located at Okoroire near Tirau in the South Waikato. Asking price of pup is $1000.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Vizsla pups for sale

Postby Scribe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:56 pm

You should sell them and get what you want for them. Vizla have become amazing popular in many hunting fields. Any chance of a photo 'Longridge'

My wife and I lived on a property at Hihitahi (Just south of Waioru) that was called Longridge. No connection is there.
0 x

Longridge

Re: Vizsla pups for sale

Postby Longridge » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:24 am

Hi Scribe, no connection to the Longridge you know. We came up with the name from the view we have for our property at Okoroire that is the vista view of the Kaimai - Mamaku range. All pups are now sold, most of the litter ( 9 ) were pre sold the three males were surplus ones. If anyone is interested in a Vizsla pup or GSP which we also breed, take a look at our Facebook page ' Longridge Hunting Kennels NZ' their are heaps of photo's and video on there.
0 x

Return to “Dogs Spot ..”