Ace

A place for discussion about Deer Dogs, Game bird Dogs, Pet Dogs all and any hunting or work or pet dogs or things that go woof !!
Sean9112

Ace

Postby Sean9112 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:15 pm

I got a new pup a few weeks ago. Her name is Ace and she is a black Labrador. I am going to train her to be a game bird dog :D :D
Here's a video of her playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvDwrTeg8r4
Here is a video of her feeding her face
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_OxcfTQsE8
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Ace

Postby Scribe » Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:10 pm

Great looking little pup with a ton of confidence 'Sean'. That's what they need is confidence. A little bit of discipline and a lot of games is what the pup needs at this age. Stay relaxed and let the pup learn at its own speed and then you will have a thinking dog. I have seen some dogs ruined because the owner forgot the dog needed to be a dog and the training and discipline requirements were far too strict. The strain those dogs were under meant they tried too hard to please and couldn't think things out, so did the wrong thing which meant more discipline. A vicious circle for the dog

I hope I get a chance to see this dog one day.
0 x

Dundee

Postby Dundee » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:15 pm

Scribe wrote:Great looking little pup with a ton of confidence 'Sean'. That's what they need is confidence. A little bit of discipline and a lot of games is what the pup needs at this age. Stay relaxed and let the pup learn at its own speed and then you will have a thinking dog. I have seen some dogs ruined because the owner forgot the dog needed to be a dog and the training and discipline requirements were far too strict. The strain those dogs were under meant they tried too hard to please and couldn't think things out, so did the wrong thing which meant more discipline. A vicious circle for the dog

Your more than Welcome here anytime Scribe and Julie
0 x

Sean9112

Ace

Postby Sean9112 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Scribe wrote:Great looking little pup with a ton of confidence 'Sean'. That's what they need is confidence. A little bit of discipline and a lot of games is what the pup needs at this age. Stay relaxed and let the pup learn at its own speed and then you will have a thinking dog. I have seen some dogs ruined because the owner forgot the dog needed to be a dog and the training and discipline requirements were far too strict. The strain those dogs were under meant they tried too hard to please and couldn't think things out, so did the wrong thing which meant more discipline. A vicious circle for the dog

The like button doesen't work
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:59 pm

Dundee wrote:

Your more than Welcome here anytime Scribe and Julie

Love to come down and see you all 'Dundee'. Busy summer coming up, maybe autumn.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:44 am

Scribe wrote:[quote="Dundee"][quote="Scribe"]Great looking little pup with a ton of confidence 'Sean'. That's what they need is confidence. A little bit of discipline and a lot of games is what the pup needs at this age. Stay relaxed and let the pup learn at its own speed and then you will have a thinking dog. I have seen some dogs ruined because the owner forgot the dog needed to be a dog and the training and discipline requirements were far too strict. The strain those dogs were under meant they tried too hard to please and couldn't think things out, so did the wrong thing which meant more discipline. A vicious circle for the dog

Your more than Welcome here anytime Scribe and Julie[/quote]

Love to come down and see you all 'Dundee'. Busy summer coming up, maybe autumn.[/quote]
What about the rest of winter n spring...???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Sean9112

Postby Sean9112 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:59 am

Ace is getting on really well :D :D
She has mastered this trick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QGTVG46c34
0 x

Return to “Dogs Spot ..”