EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Short stories and more
User avatar
Scribe
Site Admin
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Location: Coromandel
x 118

EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Scribe » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:48 pm

I see on one of the other forums 7mmsaum asks some questions on 1080 and hives. I gather he has hives in or near the East Kaweka area where a drop is going in.
Yes 1080 baits are made up of 20% sugar and after a drop you find bees clustered on the baits, particularly in the winter when food is short.
The page below is taken from a report of Penny Fishers, Landcare Research. This was a report that was presented to the Waitangi Tribunal Panel.
The report that a beekeeper in the Coromandel found his honey comb stained green from the dye out of the baits after a drop is true. This came from the President of the Beekeepers Association after an article I wrote for the local paper. Image
I would have answered the article directly on the other forum but I can not get on it.
0 x

Woody
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm
x 49
x 26

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Woody » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Take another look at the other forum now Scribe 8-)
0 x

User avatar
Scribe
Site Admin
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Location: Coromandel
x 118

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Scribe » Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:57 pm

Woody wrote:Take another look at the other forum now Scribe 8-)


Thanks Woody
I just looked.

The pro 1080 people should be sweating about now with the court case of one of their own imminent. Maybe they should all have their orifices probed as was a suggestion for us when this case first broke.
1 x

Woody
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm
x 49
x 26

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Woody » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:45 pm

An RNZ report yesterday said the first bloke arrested had pleaded guilty in court today; but the question as to exactly what charge was still unresolved, and therefore suppression of ID and other details would remain in place until the exact charges were decide!. :roll:

In the meantime, they made no mention of the second arrest, which seems still super secret. :lol:
0 x

User avatar
Scribe
Site Admin
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Location: Coromandel
x 118

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Scribe » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:02 pm

Woody wrote:An RNZ report yesterday said the first bloke arrested had pleaded guilty in court today; but the question as to exactly what charge was still unresolved, and therefore suppression of ID and other details would remain in place until the exact charges were decide!. :roll:

In the meantime, they made no mention of the second arrest, which seems still super secret. :lol:


You cant plead guilty if the Police have not resolved the charge surely.

Something is up. Chinese Involvement ?????.
0 x

Woody
Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 1:27 pm
x 49
x 26

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Woody » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:00 pm

He has apparently admitted sending the two letters, but his counsel is disputing the actual wording and import of the police charges.
0 x

7mmsaum
Posts: 42
Joined: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:44 am
x 3
x 7

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby 7mmsaum » Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks for that info Scribe, much appreciated
0 x

User avatar
Scribe
Site Admin
Posts: 2269
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:32 pm
Location: Coromandel
x 118

Re: EAST KAWEKA 1080 INFO

Postby Scribe » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:56 am

Scribe wrote:I see on one of the other forums 7mmsaum asks some questions on 1080 and hives. I gather he has hives in or near the East Kaweka area where a drop is going in.
Yes 1080 baits are made up of 20% sugar and after a drop you find bees clustered on the baits, particularly in the winter when food is short.
The page below is taken from a report of Penny Fishers, Landcare Research. This was a report that was presented to the Waitangi Tribunal Panel.
The report that a beekeeper in the Coromandel found his honey comb stained green from the dye out of the baits after a drop is true. This came from the President of the Beekeepers Association after an article I wrote for the local paper. Image
I would have answered the article directly on the other forum but I can not get on it.
0 x


Return to “The Hunters Magazine”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Website by RAZOR Web Design