1080 Drops Are Getting Rougher

This forum is an area to discuss 1080 and other pest control methods including public notices pesticide summaries animal health board issues etc .Please contribute in a civilized manner
kaitieke1

Re: 1080 Drops Are Getting Rougher

Postby kaitieke1 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 2:19 pm

I would like to see them try those tatics down here in Raetihi?
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:18 pm

kaitieke1 wrote:I would like to see them try those tatics down here in Raetihi?

Gidday Greg, I agree with you.This sort of behaviour frightens a lot of people. For them instead of a choice between right and wrong it becomes one between wrong and a quiet life.

Unfortunately they wont miss what they had until it is gone.
1 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:18 pm

tetawa wrote:Not a good look, but anyone who would spread the crap around would also step down that low to assault someone in our age group. Thought one of Winnie's pre-election promises was to ban aerial 1080 drops.

I agree entirely tetawa. It seems DoC officers have been Warranted and now have the power to arrest and search your house. Far greater powers than any of the DoC Staff I have worked with could ever be trusted with.

It is the lack of respect for the public that appals me especially the way they treated the Woman that were with me.

We are trying to work with Winnie right now but as you would expect there are more important things on his mind though we have far from given up hope.
0 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Gidday Scribe.
Certainly this is disturbing news if all is as you say it is and i hope you will be pressing charges as after all people who are prone to violent unprovoked assaults are certainly not fit for government jobs.

As a side I cannot see your attachments on pc as I dont have permission? but can see them on tappatalk.
0 x

gadgetman

Postby gadgetman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:38 pm

veitnamcam wrote:Gidday Scribe.
Certainly this is disturbing news if all is as you say it is and i hope you will be pressing charges as after all people who are prone to violent unprovoked assaults are certainly not fit for government jobs.

As a side I cannot see your attachments on pc as I dont have permission? but can see them on tappatalk.

Can view once logged in.

Very dodgy behaviour by our officials. I believe that if they request you to do anything, or ask you anything, they must first produce identification upon request. Either way it is a case of assault.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:33 am

veitnamcam wrote:Gidday Scribe.

Morning Cam, Just a quick answer. I am just heading up the river for a whitebaiting session and time and tide wait for no man as they say. I certainly intend to pursue these people through the courts. I havnt been sucker punched and manhandled for many years and I have decided I didn't like the experience.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:36 am

Hi 'gadgetman' I agree with you. Now we have to see if the courts agree with us if we can get them there.
0 x

kaitieke1

Postby kaitieke1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:05 pm

fucken oopsys. that's all there is to it. spring is finaly here Graeme so I will expecting a visit to fill that freezer. I see in the local store that they are paying $120 for fur, with that I don't think there is a safe coon in the whole waimarino yet they still drop that shit all over the district, ask your self?
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Postby Happy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:28 pm

Posted a link to this sorry story at the other pub. The GIMP said this

Don't cross-post one-sided inflammatory crap here from other forums

Closed the post

Good thing he can’t censor stuff here. I don’t feel it was inflammatory I simply thought the story should be shared. Good thing about here that doesn’t happen cos we don’t fight each other and aren’t fucktards
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:45 pm

Gimps kinda special alright. Funny how we can even talk about politics n not get our knickers in a twist..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 x

Return to “Pest control and public messages”