1080 Drops Are Getting Rougher

This forum is an area to discuss 1080 and other pest control methods including public notices pesticide summaries animal health board issues etc .Please contribute in a civilized manner
Dundee

Re: 1080 Drops Are Getting Rougher

Postby Dundee » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:41 pm

Sorry to read that Scribe
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:28 am

Thanks Dundee, I don't make threats but you probably know what will happen.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:55 am

kaitieke1 wrote:fucken oopsys. that's all there is to it. spring is finaly here Graeme so I will expecting a visit to fill that freezer. I see in the local store that they are paying $120 for fur, with that I don't think there is a safe coon in the whole waimarino yet they still drop that shit all over the district, ask your self?

HI Greg, Thanks for the offer. A few days hunting down your way sounds like heaven to me.

I am still busy sorting out this business from the other night. The Police are laying charges against the Security Guard which will reflect badly upon DoC as the Guard was under their direct supervision.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:06 am

Happy wrote:Posted a link to this sorry story at the other pub. The GIMP said this

Don't cross-post one-sided inflammatory crap here from other forums

Closed the post

Good thing he can’t censor stuff here. I don’t feel it was inflammatory I simply thought the story should be shared. Good thing about here that doesn’t happen cos we don’t fight each other and aren’t fucktards

Nice try 'Happy' I expect GIMP is bound to the poison industry in some way. Someone once wrote that Gimp was clear thinking ideological man once.
0 x

Woody

Postby Woody » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:19 am

Dictionary definition of GIMP

gimp2
/ɡɪmp/

North Americaninformalderogatory
noun: gimp; plural noun: gimps
1. a physically disabled or lame person.
•a limp.

2. a feeble or contemptible person. :shock:

verb: gimp; 3rd person present: gimps; past tense: gimped; past participle: gimped; gerund or present participle: gimping

1 limp; hobble.
"I gimped over to the door"
0 x

Woody

Postby Woody » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:55 am

0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:04 pm

Jack Montgomery makes a mockery of DoC's attempt at hiding 20 tons of 1080 bait in the heart of the town of Whitianga.

Cartoon 001.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:12 pm

Scribe wrote:I copped a smack on the nose from a Security Guard on Tuesday Night. We got a ring about eight in the evening that Doc were loading trucks with quite a few tons of 1080 out of a warehouse behind the Liquor King in Whitianga. Why they would store 1080 poison in an area in the middle of town that was only separated from a housing estate by a single 6 foot wooden remains to be seen. New World is directly across the road and Count down is only couple of doors down on the same side.
Our informant lived just beyond the fence and had been alerted by the overpowering smell of 1080 as were other neighbours. The smell was overpowering alright when we got there and later in the night DOC were busy sweeping up the dust.
I, perhaps foolishly drove up beside Liquor King and around the back and straight into a hornets nest of DOC personal and Security Guards who had just finished loading the trucks. To say my welcome was not appreciated was an understatement, before I could even consider reversing out of the trap my door flew open and I was dragged out of the vehicle and belted on the nose by then my clothes had nearly been torn from my back. Cooler heads then prevailed and I was released and they turned there attention to the two cars following me and assaulting the two woman occupants as they entered the cars and attempted to take the keys out of the dash. Both of these woman are in their seventies.
I have to say that the 1080 battle has disturbingly entered a new phase now.

I have to now inform you all that I have been charged with assault myself. The charge is that I assaulted the Security Guard described above. I am afraid I cannot go into any discussion about this case as it is now before the courts and I sure am sorry about that. All I can say is that I utterly deny all of the allegations that have been brought against me.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:54 pm

Jeez 'Scribe' you're a bully....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:57 am

Packhorse wrote:Jeez 'Scribe' you're a bully....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am beginning to believe it myself now.
0 x

Return to “Pest control and public messages”