TV 3 versus Guncity

Share your pics and vids here for all to enjoy
Scribe
Site Admin

TV 3 versus Guncity

Postby Scribe » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Heather Du Plessis Allan is involved in some Rifle purchase scam that looks set to make things tougher for firearms owners

I never saw it so can someone explain what it was all about. I know there is a petition doing the rounds asking the Police to prosecute her.

Heather Du Plessis Allan is a mate of mines Daughter. Her father Neil is a possum trapper and meat hunter from a long way back.

He would not like it if she set out to make things difficult for gun owners.
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River

Re: TV 3 versus Guncity

Postby Rushy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:49 am

Scribe it seems from what I have read and seen that Heather downloaded a form from the Guncity web site, falsified all of the detail on the form (name, FAL number etc) including the police verification section and then ended up with a mail order .22

The issues around this seem huge from impersonating a police officer to falsifying a document to commit fraud. David Tippet is not happy that his business has been drawn into the matter and he said last night that he will be taking a private prosecution.
1 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:56 am

Thats about the guts of it.
Media are not above the law and she should be made an example of in my opinion. 7 years jail was one maximum sentence I read.
0 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:44 am

0 x

Neckshot

Postby Neckshot » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:00 am

It seams though that she exploited a loup hole to prove a point. Yes she had to break the law to do it but there's the message don't you think? . I believe if it makes it harder to buy a firearm it will only make it harder for the dishonest one's don't you think. Just my opinion I'm not swayed by a gun shop owner with a questionable past.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
0 x

Gibo

Postby Gibo » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:33 am

I'm with you Jas. The above is not quite right though, she did not complete the police section, this was left blank. This is sort of the reason they did it to show that shops etc are sending without checking the police section. Good on her I say. Some sellers are just out to make a buck, fuck the rules.
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Postby Happy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:55 am

Ummm I reckon she did complete it @gibo . Its filled in as you can see and Guncity didn't complete it for her..
If you or I were to fess up to this type of bull we d be skunked over.. Like she should be . Media stirring self righteous bull shit
Fake PO Name plus QID Number.. Needs her arse kicked !!!

Don't get me wrong I don't particularly like Gun City and would be way pissed off if she had set up one of the shops I do like .
They followed procedure to a "t" Read this ... http://www.whaleoil.co.nz/2015/10/dirty ... t-a-story/
There's a loop hole in the system for sure. This will bring change to it.

Fake form.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Gapped Axe

Postby Gapped Axe » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:06 am

it will all come down to intent
0 x

Gibo

Postby Gibo » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:18 am

Ok that's not what they said lastnight. The handwriting is different.......wonder who filled in the police section? Has she admitted this?
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Postby Happy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:43 am

Gibo wrote:Ok that's not what they said lastnight. The handwriting is different.......wonder who filled in the police section? Has she admitted this?

Its all a massive set up and they have broken several laws.. ..
Maybe you are allowed to when writing media crap ??
Check out the mysterious J Devine .. https://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-devine/31/131/19b
Mind you she could get away with stuff that one !!! Hasn't decided if she likes the name Jayne or Justin yet obviously ..
She could be an having identity crisis !!! Really she wants to play with firearms .. Funny as :D

3492b9f.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Return to “Pictures and Videos”