TV 3 versus Guncity

Share your pics and vids here for all to enjoy
Scribe
Site Admin

Re: TV 3 versus Guncity

Postby Scribe » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:27 am

sneeze wrote:This is s a stunt to raise ratings on an average and failing TV show. Follow the facts.
Gun Crime is extremely low in NZ but they used it because its an emotive issue that comes with its own anti gun supporters group.
Gun crime involving rifles bought illegally on line is almost nonexistent, criminals already have far easier ways to access them.
Yes the system wasn't that robust but its not a loophole when you have break the law to achieve the purchase. I can easily drive at 140kph , that's not a loophole either its just breaking the law and arguably more dangerous to the the public than a random illegal rifle purchase. I can also forge an invoice and claim a huge GST refund from the IRD, also not a loophole, just fraud, the same fraud HD committed when forging a police officers name and using a false FAL number.
She didn't have to follow through with the purchase to prove the point but seeing her holding a rifle on TV is far more dramatic.
She has committed crimes and is clamming its justified because its for the public good.
Bollocks , its little more than a publicity stunt.
And for the record while I'm no Gun City fan they did everything required to under the legislation and are well in the clear.

Yep I wouldn't argue with you on any point you have made here 'sneeze'

In the race for the ratings they really don't care who they hurt.

What I find so disgusting is that HDPA owes a lot to firearms, what she wore, what she ate, even her spending money came one way or another from the barrel of a gun. Her father was a Meat Hunter Aerial shooter and Possum Trapper for many years. Talk about bite the hand that fed you.
0 x

sneeze

Postby sneeze » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:05 am

There is little integrity left in any form of the media. Its disappointing so many cant see the wheat for the charff, that all they have managed to show is that if you are willing to break a law then you can.
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River

Postby Rushy » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:07 am

I have to wonder what Heathers dad thinks bout what she has done.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:15 am

He wont be pleased I know. I would have disowned her the day she married that bloody geriatric Barry Soper.

Some people would do anything to improve their ratings.
0 x

MUCKO
Site Admin

Postby MUCKO » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:43 am

Gibo wrote:I'm with you Jas. The above is not quite right though, she did not complete the police section, this was left blank. This is sort of the reason they did it to show that shops etc are sending without checking the police section. Good on her I say. Some sellers are just out to make a buck, fuck the rules.

if she didnt forge the cop section then who did? the form thats been put on line had the police section complete, some say she exposed a loop hole but for whos,s benefit she will make it tougher for mail order stuff and the criminal will still use the blackmarket. i dont care either way as i seldom buy via mail order i buy local to support the local guy where i can. if this chick did forge police details then she should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law, if this really is a loop hole then fix it, go back to the days of licence to procure.
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin

Postby Rushy » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:22 pm

MUCKO wrote:
Gibo wrote:I'm with you Jas. The above is not quite right though, she did not complete the police section, this was left blank. This is sort of the reason they did it to show that shops etc are sending without checking the police section. Good on her I say. Some sellers are just out to make a buck, fuck the rules.

if she didnt forge the cop section then who did? the form thats been put on line had the police section complete, some say she exposed a loop hole but for whos,s benefit she will make it tougher for mail order stuff and the criminal will still use the blackmarket. i dont care either way as i seldom buy via mail order i buy local to support the local guy where i can. if this chick did forge police details then she should be prosecuted to the full extend of the law, if this really is a loop hole then fix it, go back to the days of licence to procure.

On ya Mucko
0 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:18 pm

If she has exposed a loophole then i am sighning up for every benifit we have and moving to asia.
Fraud is just a loophole right?

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk
1 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:12 pm

If this poor barstard can be prosecuted for actually being a hero then that media whore should do maximum time.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/bu ... trong.html

https://givealittle.co.nz/cause/supportdave

https://www.change.org/p/4414328/u/1365 ... 0800365082
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin

Postby Rushy » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:58 am

There is a petition in support as well. I have signed that.
0 x

veitnamcam

Postby veitnamcam » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:56 pm

Yeah it's the bottom link Rushy.
0 x

Return to “Pictures and Videos”