The Old Rancher

The place to find and post your jokes... Typically uncensored !!
Gapped Axe

The Old Rancher

Postby Gapped Axe » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:09 pm

The Old Rancher - A Love Story

The banker saw his old friend Tom, an eighty-year old rancher, in town.

Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride.

Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true.

Tom assured him that it was. The banker then asked Tom the age of his new bride to be.

Tom proudly said, 'She'll be twenty-one in November.'

Now the banker, being the wise man that he was, could see that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an eighty-year- old man.

Wanting his old friend's remaining years to be happy the banker tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on the ranch, knowing nature would take its own course. Tom thought this was a good idea and said he would look for one that afternoon.

About four months later, the banker ran into Tom in town again. 'How's the new wife?', asked the banker. Tom proudly said, 'Good - she's pregnant.' The banker, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued, 'And how's the hired hand?' Without hesitating, Tom said, 'She's pregnant too.'

Don't ever underestimate older guys.
__._,_.___

__,_
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River

Re: The Old Rancher

Postby Rushy » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:48 pm

Amen to that GA. Us old Bulls might not be able to serve the whole herd in a day but a couple of young heifers, no problem.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:46 am

Rushy wrote:Amen to that GA. Us old Bulls might not be able to serve the whole herd in a day but a couple of young heifers, no problem.

Damned if I agree with that Rushy, I am now chawing my way through a cauldron of the famous dish that I prepared
for you. I could suffer some permanent harm you realize.
0 x

Rushy
Site Admin
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River

Postby Rushy » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Scribe wrote:
Rushy wrote:Amen to that GA. Us old Bulls might not be able to serve the whole herd in a day but a couple of young heifers, no problem.

Damned if I agree with that Rushy, I am now chawing my way through a cauldron of the famous dish that I prepared
for you. I could suffer some permanent harm you realize.

Get a press and reduce the leftovers to a small sized triangular shape and then paint them blue Scribe. I bet you could shift a shit load of them down the local.
0 x

Return to “The Funny Farm”