Have a good one folks

For all your off topic discussions
Packhorse

Have a good one folks

Postby Packhorse » Tue Dec 25, 2018 10:35 am

May the fish leap onto your hooks, may your shot be true, may the vile poison be rendered inert. Enjoy the day, be well and keep safe b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Have a good one folks

Postby Scribe » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:27 pm

Thanks 'Packhorse' Your Christmas message made me smile. Just got back from the City of Tauranga after four days. Man that is a busy little city and I found it unpleasant. Might not go there again it was so hectic. Daughter that lives there not pleased with my remarks about the Rat Race. There I go again full of Christmas cheer me.
0 x

JWB

Postby JWB » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:18 pm

You're not wrong, a mini Auckland with worse traffic.

But just like Auckland, people in both places, are where they deserve to be. These cities were designed as holding paddocks for the mentally insane who volunteer to spend several hours of their life every day, stuck in traffic between home and work.

Crowded like rats in their 1/2 million dollar ratcages made of tikki-takki that stretch from the Mount to Makatu.

A business opportunity for someone to sell razor blades and short pieces of rope, along with an instruction manual as to the use of!
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:41 am

JWB wrote:You're not wrong, a mini Auckland with worse traffic.

But just like Auckland, people in both places, are where they deserve to be. These cities were designed as holding paddocks for the mentally insane who volunteer to spend several hours of their life every day, stuck in traffic between home and work.

Crowded like rats in their 1/2 million dollar ratcages made of tikki-takki that stretch from the Mount to Makatu.

A business opportunity for someone to sell razor blades and short pieces of rope, along with an instruction manual as to the use of!

You are bubbling over with Christmas cheer just like me. Have a Happy New Year JWB, 'That's and order'.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:50 pm

JWB wrote:You're not wrong, a mini Auckland with worse traffic.

Ooo..k... harsh...truth though

0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:58 pm

How is the new year going for you all. Fireworks going off all around the harbour last night quite impressive it was. Many dogs facing complete nervous breakdown by one oclock. All my great lump of a Labrador did was insist on sitting on my lap all 41 kilo of her.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:05 pm

Surprised my daughter by staying awake for it. She’s at my sisters n was messaging mum n giving me shit...
Thought your dog would of being looking for the ducks that all the banging was producing...

0 x

Return to “Shooting the Breeze”