.22 ammo

Dundee
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:08 pm
x 30
x 39

.22 ammo

Postby Dundee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:23 pm

I bought a bucket of bullets 1400 rounds on the 18th of August last year. It is all gone except what is in the mag and there may be a few rounds in an old coat pocket. There is never a day I don't shoot something. Remmington ammo in an old .22 bolt action Stirling.

How long does everyone elses .22 ammo last? I suppose that is like asking how long is a piece of string :roll:

Thought I would share that info anyways. ;)
0 x

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Re: .22 ammo

Postby Rushy » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:39 pm

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bloody ha ha ha ha ha. Meh heh he he he he he Wah haa ha ha. I got a thousand rounds at the Sika show when PT was up and haven't even opened the buggers. Been a bit to busy building shit.
0 x

Dundee
Posts: 839
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 12:08 pm
x 30
x 39

Re: .22 ammo

Postby Dundee » Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:09 pm

Rushy wrote:Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha bloody ha ha ha ha ha. Meh heh he he he he he Wah haa ha ha. I got a thousand rounds at the Sika show when PT was up and haven't even opened the buggers. Been a bit to busy building shit.


Send them down Rushy,I could send up an unopened box of Winchester 50 rounds and still beat you. ;)
0 x

User avatar
veitnamcam
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 am
x 36
x 30

Re: .22 ammo

Postby veitnamcam » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:53 pm

My 22 has been used on game twice since Dougie came down for a hunt... that was 3? 4? Years ago?

But ammo usage is about to go up significantly starting this weekend.

Image
0 x

Driverman
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 11:45 am
Location: Hutt Valley
x 13

Re: .22 ammo

Postby Driverman » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:32 pm

I buy cci std usually 5000 rounds at a time, sometimes 10000 rounds. It will last me nearly a year. I shoot 150 to 200rounds a week ,pistol and rifle.5000 rounds is usually a good price.
0 x

User avatar
Rushy
Site Admin
Posts: 1966
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:08 pm
Location: Halfway up a hill on the true right of the Kaipara River
x 1
x 73

Re: .22 ammo

Postby Rushy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:04 am

veitnamcam wrote:My 22 has been used on game twice since Dougie came down for a hunt... that was 3? 4? Years ago?

But ammo usage is about to go up significantly starting this weekend.

Image

You are going to enjoy that every bit as much as your daughter will VC. Good on you for keeping the torch burning on the development of interest in our chosen pastimes.

Shit yeh it has to be years ago since Dougie was at yours, I haven't been in the old pub for nine months and it was waaaaaaaaay before then. On the old pub, have you passed me in the post count and reclaimed your title?
0 x

User avatar
veitnamcam
Posts: 591
Joined: Mon May 11, 2015 10:10 am
x 36
x 30

Re: .22 ammo

Postby veitnamcam » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:37 pm

Rushy wrote:
veitnamcam wrote:My 22 has been used on game twice since Dougie came down for a hunt... that was 3? 4? Years ago?

But ammo usage is about to go up significantly starting this weekend.

Image

You are going to enjoy that every bit as much as your daughter will VC. Good on you for keeping the torch burning on the development of interest in our chosen pastimes.

Shit yeh it has to be years ago since Dougie was at yours, I haven't been in the old pub for nine months and it was waaaaaaaaay before then. On the old pub, have you passed me in the post count and reclaimed your title?



O gee I dunno Rushy? probably I guess.
I got the bloody man flue and the inlaws are up so maybe not shooting this weekend :roll:
0 x


Return to “Shooting and Target Shooting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Website by RAZOR Web Design