Pigs Heads wanted by ECOFX Ltd.

This forum is an area to discuss 1080 and other pest control methods including public notices pesticide summaries animal health board issues etc .Please contribute in a civilized manner
tetawa

Pigs Heads wanted by ECOFX Ltd.

Postby tetawa » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:05 am

ECOFX Ltd is advertising in our local paper for pig hunters to supply them with pigs heads, "Bounty Paid. They must be looking for an excuse to drop more of the green crap. Hope the hunters aren't stupid enough to supply.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Pigs Heads wanted by ECOFX Ltd.

Postby Scribe » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:18 am

Surely sensible people would not comply with anything Ecofx wanted to do. They are serious contractors who specialize in 1080 applications.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-times/ne ... ing-tender
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:53 am

ECHOFX are now advertising in the Coromandel papers for pig hunters to apply for a bounty and supply pigs heads.
I will make sure the Coromandel pig hunting clubs are aware of this firms history. I am sure they are but it always pays to check.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:56 am

Scribe wrote:ECHOFX are now advertising in the Coromandel papers for pig hunters to apply for a bounty and supply pigs heads. Of course they do not say what is the object of this exercise is and how their company expects to gain from it
I will make sure the Coromandel pig hunting clubs are aware of this firms history. I am sure they are but it always pays to check.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:21 pm

Scribe wrote:
Scribe wrote:ECHOFX are now advertising in the Coromandel papers for pig hunters to apply for a bounty and supply pigs heads. Of course they do not say what is the object of this exercise is and how their company expects to gain from it

http://business.scoop.co.nz/2018/02/13/ ... w-zealand/

Might be time to send some of the pig heads in out of a 1080 dropped area.
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Postby Happy » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Did they not just nuke Kaimarama Road recently

Our block was looking pretty uprooted by pigs in the weekend while we were feeding our bees..

Just palnted 15000 Manuka trees. Few more to go in

Looks pretty bare at present every pine you see in these pics is way past Tauranga Port now !!

IMG_4256.JPG
IMG_4266.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:27 pm

Gidday 'Happy' Yes Kaimarama Road was used to fly off 1080 onto the Papakai Block on 17th Oct 2017. Since the increasing frequency of these drops a good few pighunters have given the game away as they regard the pork as too dangerous to eat now and its unsafe to run dogs anymore. There area a large number of wild pigs reported all over the Coromandel at the moment. Never mind Ministry Of Primary Industry told my farming mate, the pigs will probably justify another drop sooner rather than later.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:44 pm

A bit of a necro post. Looking back at it now and reading the article..typical modus operandi of machevillan politics...divide and conquer ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Return to “Pest control and public messages”