Warning Hunter308 is heading across the southern border

For all new members. Say hello and tell us about yourself
hunter308

Warning Hunter308 is heading across the southern border

Postby hunter308 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:56 pm

I will be arriving down there next Monday to spend a few weeks driving a dump truck helping with the Kaikoura clean up I only get to go home every second weekend so I will be sitting around twiddling my thumbs every second Sunday if anyone wants to catch up with me for a beer or show me around
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Re: Warning Hunter308 is heading across the southern border

Postby Scribe » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:33 am

hunter308 wrote:I will be arriving down there next Monday to spend a few weeks driving a dump truck helping with the Kaikoura clean up I only get to go home every second weekend so I will be sitting around twiddling my thumbs every second Sunday if anyone wants to catch up with me for a beer or show me around

It will be a bit of an adventure 'Hunter 308' It is probably a pity it is not summer.

At least you will be getting a bit of sea time if not a suntan.

Take your surf caster you may get time to use it.
0 x

hunter308

Re: Warning Hunter308 is heading across the southern border

Postby hunter308 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Scribe wrote:
hunter308 wrote:I will be arriving down there next Monday to spend a few weeks driving a dump truck helping with the Kaikoura clean up I only get to go home every second weekend so I will be sitting around twiddling my thumbs every second Sunday if anyone wants to catch up with me for a beer or show me around

It will be a bit of an adventure 'Hunter 308' It is probably a pity it is not summer.

At least you will be getting a bit of sea time if not a suntan.

Take your surf caster you may get time to use it.

I got told today that I was not going to be needed down there now so they cancelled on me heading down there
0 x

Return to “Introduce Yourself”