Warm barrels 2029

Packhorse

Warm barrels 2029

Postby Packhorse » Wed May 01, 2019 10:12 pm

No photos yet. Hope all duck and upland game shooters are keen for 2019 season. All I need is to get gun and ammo, into car to maimai then I’ll be shooting. Have a good one everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Re: Warm barrels 2029

Postby Happy » Thu May 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Tomorrow. Quick pond set up then up with the sparrows on sunday ...Hot Barrels and be safe fullas .
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Sat May 04, 2019 10:54 am

Happy days...got my duck and no beers drunk...I must be slipping...

0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Wed May 08, 2019 9:51 pm

Just settling into home life again after a trip down to blockade the Wanganui Poison Factory and a few days duck shooting. I see Packhorse you have had the old Te Kootie gun out again.
What a couple of months it has been and now and thanks to the mad coalition ' DRUGS ARE GOOD AND GUNS ARE BAD '
Something is badly wrong I feel. So much for drug tests at the workplace, a positive would be par for the course surely.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Thu May 09, 2019 7:07 am

Scribe wrote:Just settling into home life again after a trip down to blockade the Wanganui Poison Factory and a few days duck shooting. I see Packhorse you have had the old Te Kootie gun out again.
What a couple of months it has been and now and thanks to the mad coalition ' DRUGS ARE GOOD AND GUNS ARE BAD '
Something is badly wrong I feel. So much for drug tests at the workplace, a positive would be par for the course surely.

Nah that’s Te Kootis Russian brother Boris ExT-34rus...

0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Thu May 09, 2019 7:15 am

Packhorse wrote:
Scribe wrote:Just settling into home life again after a trip down to blockade the Wanganui Poison Factory and a few days duck shooting. I see Packhorse you have had the old Te Kootie gun out again.

Nah that’s Te Kootis Russian brother Boris ExT-34rus...

I saw the bandages on it and thought Te Kootie gun has been wounded once again.
0 x

Happy
Site Admin

Postby Happy » Tue May 14, 2019 12:05 pm

All gone crazy lately. Dont think we have seen any where near the end of it yet.
I See that all those who rushed out and bought ARs in the after of the Christchurch shambles are systematically getting searches
for said firearms and in a few cases losing the others they had. Being dobbed as no longer fit to hold licence

The mongrels on Stuff now helping to align Moley face to get rid of .22 and shotguns if you read between the lines

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/ ... -it-really

Us law abiding gun owners are in the shit to put it mildly !!!
Who knows where this is going to stop ...
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Tue May 14, 2019 12:55 pm

Happy wrote:All gone crazy lately. Dont think we have seen any where near the end of it yet.
I See that all those who rushed out and bought ARs in the after of the Christchurch shambles are systematically getting searches
for said firearms and in a few cases losing the others they had. Being dobbed as no longer fit to hold licence

The mongrels on Stuff now helping to align Moley face to get rid of .22 and shotguns if you read between the lines

https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/ ... -it-really

Us law abiding gun owners are in the shit to put it mildly !!!
Who knows where this is going to stop ...

When there are no more law abiding firearms owners.. just serfs or slaves...

One muppet last night pointed out that shotguns and .22s are used for more crime than MSSAs s I guess they’ll be fucked as well.

Shoot em while you can boys and gals....

0 x

Return to “Gamebird Hunting”