Time away

Short stories and more
Sometimes

Time away

Postby Sometimes » Fri May 17, 2019 4:02 pm

I did a trip in March by myself as normal sore some goats dogged some goats shot some goats Image nice eater Image nice area bit of a climb to get there Image let some go for next time ImageImage dogs found and bailed it it became their dinner Image camp with my tea under way Image tea Image dogs resting after a big day on the hill Image some goat meat to take home .This would be a great place to take new hunters but most people think goat hunting is below them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Packhorse

Re: Time away

Postby Packhorse » Fri May 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Get real. I enjoy goat hunting. More to the point I like exploring the country where goats live usually farms. A property I worked on years ago I asked the current manager about the possibility of going for a hunt. Answer was no, basically health and the fact they’d culled approx 2500 goats of the property :-(...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Sat May 18, 2019 10:27 am

I have noticed over the years the wirehairs love for a good fire. A mate had one that would stand in front of the fire and wait for us to vacate the old sofa which was his bed for the night. He would go to sleep standing up and just catch himself before falling into the fire with a stupid look on his face.
0 x

northdude

Postby northdude » Sat May 25, 2019 10:37 pm

goat hunting is good been doing a bit lately for a farmer its a win win for both of us
0 x

Return to “The Hunters Magazine”