A pic of what your up to now

Share your pics and vids here for all to enjoy
Packhorse

Re: A pic of what your up to now

Postby Packhorse » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:19 pm

Scribe wrote:Now that looks good 'Packhorse' I am tasked with making a stew tomorrow but it has to be plain old beef. Probably the most exciting thing to happen this week in this household.

Did you get out for a hunt ‘Scribe’..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:02 pm

No I probably would still be out there 'Packhorse' if I went. We have been talking of building a hut in this area but havnt done it yet. I have a pretty stuffed Immune system 'Vietnam', so I cant take too many risks and that is really the reason the Deer are over there and I am over here.
0 x

Packhorse

Postby Packhorse » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:35 pm

Scribe wrote:No I probably would still be out there 'Packhorse' if I went. We have been talking of building a hut in this area but havnt done it yet. I have a pretty stuffed Immune system 'Vietnam', so I cant take too many risks and that is really the reason the Deer are over there and I am over here.

Always later in the year once this Covid malarkey passes through...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Fri Mar 27, 2020 12:47 pm

Autumn is the greatest time of the year for hunters really. Deer are fat and vocal. Bush smells great. Fawns weaned and growing quickly. Weather is usually great but cool enough to hunt. Meat keeps well hanging in a tree with a bit of pepper sprinkled over it. A very good joke doing the rounds of a woman demanding her husband hand her the hairdryer and he gives her a revolver. There will be an awful lot of people that will feel like that in a week or two.
Our property runs down to the queens chain on the foreshore and they tell me I am not allowed to go fishing either???????
0 x

Return to “Pictures and Videos”