Clyde Graf Running for Councillor In Coromandel

This forum is an area to discuss 1080 and other pest control methods including public notices pesticide summaries animal health board issues etc .Please contribute in a civilized manner
Scribe
Site Admin

Clyde Graf Running for Councillor In Coromandel

Postby Scribe » Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:32 am

Julie and I have just signed the Nomination Form For Clyde to run in the Waikato Regional Council elections in the Spring. He will represent Coromandel which he has won before. It will be good to have him on the inside so we can keep an eye on the WRC as they are the most prolific spreaders of poisons particularly aerial 1080 of all our Councils.
WRC Councils latest mission is to stop the spread of Wallaby through the Kaimai Ranges with heavy drops of 1080. But wait for it, there is no EVIDENCE that wallaby have entered the Kaimais as yet except that one was found dead on the road. This animal was more than likely killed elsewhere and transported to the site it was found. Its been done before to give an excuse for poisoning an area when the local object to what is happening. I remember a well known Helicopter firm producing two Red deer with TB and claiming they were shot in the Urewera's. The helicopter firms reputation was such that no one else believes them to this day. No other deer with TB have ever been found in the area forty plus years and many thousands have been recovered since.
1 x

Packhorse

Re: Clyde Graf Running for Councillor In Coromandel

Postby Packhorse » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:21 pm

He’s certainly a worthwhile person to have as a councillor. No chance of him being “bought off”....?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 x

Sometimes

Postby Sometimes » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:23 pm

Hopefully he gets votted in again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will be working hard up here to see that Clyde gets his chance again to do three years of good work.
0 x

Scribe
Site Admin

Postby Scribe » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:47 am

Introduction from someone that did so well last time he was Waikato Regional Councillor.
Paired with Kathy White a Waikato Regional Councillor from Taupo they can really make things work.
Like Clyde says any donations or offer of help will be gratefully received.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... ater&ifg=1
0 x

Return to “Pest control and public messages”